I have ordered many rugs from Overstock over the last few years. I am a bit of a rug addict, I switch them out with the seasons in my home, and love all the patterns and colors. This is by far the biggest disappointment in a rug. The weave was inconsistant, the background was not cut evenly. The colors are by far the biggest issue. I already own 1 runner, and a 8 x 10 version of this rug, both of which are fantastic. I was so impressed with those rugs (both from Overstock & same vendor as this rug) that I thought how lovely it would be to have this rug in my living room. When it arrived I unpacked it and noticed immediately that the medallions were all a strange blue color (not as described) that did not go at all with the other colors in the rug. The background red very light in color compared to my other two rugs, plus it was not consistant in color and weave. I immediately called Overstock and they were excellent in getting the rug replaced for me. Since it is a World stock type rug, and each is unique, i thought that perhaps this rug was an error, and another would be more suitable. NO, the next one I received was even worse, the accent medallion color was toothpaste green, and looked worse with the other colors than the first. I promptly returned that one also, will try a totally different rug in the future, this one is not worth the risk. Keep shopping!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color variations do not match description!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair at best!
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly larger than stated
Absolutely amazing rag, it looks so cozy and warm in my living room. Color is bright, size is just right. I really recommend buying this rag. The price is so affordable!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Even better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. super quality
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is accurate enough
This is my third rug from Overstock.com. This Bokhara is spectacular, a deep rich red wine background, it makes a room opulent. I did not notice any imperfections and so far, no shedding like most wool rugs. I loved this rug so much the minute we unrolled it that I purchased another one, a 3x5, very similar. They are both in my living room. Do not hesitate to purchase these rugs, they are well worth the money, actually, you would pay much more for these elsewhere.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Almost
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? Rug was actually a bit larger than 9x12 by about three inches on each side, not including the fringe.
I've wanted a rug like this for a long time. I've seen smaller rugs at discount retailers for twice the price. Sometimes rugs of this color will have a little light aqua mixed in, but the one I received is black, red, white and creme only. It is very soft and the red has a plush look that changes colors in different lights and from different angles. So far the rug has lost quite a bit of fuzz during vacuuming, but I have just assumed this normal at the beginning. This is a great rug at an amazing price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I was hesitant of buying a rug on-line, without having had the opportunity of seeing and feeling it. Was I surpised when I opened the package. What a beautiful, well-made rug. My husband and I alsolutely love it. A wonderful addition to our living room. Thanks.
The carpet arrived in a few days. The red color was much more vibrant than the photo. It is a real steal for the price. I was concerned about the wrinkles caused by the folding in shipping. However, all disappeared in a few days after use.
We have purchased a similar rug a few years ago at Costco and we wanted another one. The description and the picture looks very much the same. We were disappointed to find out the this rug is significantly thinner than the one we have. Nevertheless, it is a good product and it looks great.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? well, it is difficult to match, but it provided a pretty good idea
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate
This is a high quality well made persian rug with beautiful color tints and hues. The pattern was a bit too small for my very large space, so I am returning it. But I am disappointed because the rug is more than i expected, the color red/crimson is vivid, and the other colors are subdued enough to not overwhelm the primary color.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high
- How accurate was the sizing? Close. Actual size is 12'2" X 9' 3"
When looking for a rug on this site, one of the most common complaints you find in the review section is that of the picture and or description not actually matching what winds up on your floor. In my particular case, the carpet matches the picture exactly. I was actually expecting it to look a bit darker than the pic (as a smaller version of the rug exists on this site and appears to match the written description a lot better). That being said, if you're happy with the pic on here, you'll be satisfied with the colors. Keep in mind that this isn't a real heavy-duty piece: I'd say it's a little less than .5 inches max......it shows up triple-folded in roughly a 4 foot package. It does however unfold nicely without any menacing creases. Cool rug. You'll dig it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quite nice
- How accurate was the sizing? the rug is a couple inches bigger in all directions
I love this rug! It's exactly what I was hoping it would be and more. The weave is very tight but I don't know how many stitches per inch. I'm not disappointed at all. Great quality and fantastic looks. It's the kind of rug that will make your friends jealous. This rug will last me a life time.