Product came on time; colors were as depicted on screen; quality is very good; looks great on dark hardwood floor against ss-fridge; have to use rug pad underneath to prevent it from moving around; hides dirt/dog fur really well. Very pleased and would recommend.
One of my favorite designs but in a different color (almost all are red). Have 3, all look fabu. Just had my old growth wide pine floors done and they look super with these rugs.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very close.
This rug is fantastic value. The runner has more of a golden background rather than beige, but this works with my decor better, so I'm thrilled. It has good weight to it but is not a super heavy rug. It definitely needs a rug pad to keep it from moving around. The design is lovely, not overly intricate, probably machine woven since the lines are straight. The other colors in the rug are black, gray, a gray-green and a coppery color. Just beautiful. Customer service at Overstock was great since the first rug I received had two lines going across that looked like some sort of oily stain. They replaced the rug immediately. The first rug, by the way, had a khaki colored background so you should expect that there will be variations in color from rug to rug. Overall, I am totally thrilled with this runner and the price ($211) can't be beat anywhere. Keep up the great work, Overstock!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The rug has a nap so if you look at it from one direction, it is a pale gold. If you look from the other direction, it is a deep gold, not beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Substantial weight but not super heavy. The bokhara design is nicely done, with straight lines.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate