This is a beautiful rug. The reviewer who said it was synthetic must not be familiar with bokharas- it's soft, silky, and plush--and most definitely wool. If you're used to the rougher, mass produced wool rugs from India and expect that from wool rugs, I can understand being confused as the quality of this vs one of the Indo rugs is just worlds apart. I bought this for our bathroom, to give us a buffer between us and the tile floor in the winter, and it works beautifully. In fact, I bought 2 more of the smaller 2X3 size to go in front of the sinks. I wasn't sure what to expect from a bokhara from Overstock, but it's just as nice as the large carpet I bought from the rug store. I'll definitely be back for more.This is a fantastic buy.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? It was a little less pink and more beige than the site shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? almost exact
This rug is absolutely perfect in every respect (quality, colors, sizing).
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing.
We just bought a desk and we needed a rug to place underneath. This rug is elegant and beautiful. The medalions and the border are black and grey with a hint of blue. and the center is more gold than the pinky peach shown on the screen which is fine.The rug/desk area looks beautiful. The price was excellent too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The center is dark ivory/gold, not peach as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate