I bought these for a gift. When I saw them I liked them so much I really wanted to keep them.... but it was Christmas. The recipient was very happy with them, even more so because they were hand made and helped a very deserving community in Africa.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes. The bone handles are black and ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They look very well made by hand.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is normal for serving utensils
I purchased these for our vacation/retirement home because I had another pair at our regular home and unfortunately I made the mistake of taking them to work with a salad for a holiday potluck....Some idiot at work must have been tossing them around and dropped one, because one of the "tines" or "forks" broke and part of the handle broke and they must have thrown it away so I couldn't even glue it back together. Needless to say, I was extremely p*$##d about it as my husband originally purchased them as a gift to me from a booth at a swap meet and I couldn't replace them as the vendor didn't come back to the swap meet. When I saw them on O.com I couldn't wait to order them for our vacation home, knowing they wouldn't be abused or damaged by anyone and I would have them for a long time. I love these as they are very unique and I like that they were handcrafted in Africa and not imported from China like everything else on the market.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are handcrafted and quality is good.