Looks like picture. They ARE stackable, HOWEVER, the fit is tight and the top stools stack the bottom. This was not of major importance to me but if it is to you be aware. Also the slight lip around the top edge could be uncomfortable on the back of your leg if used often. I am using these as occasional seating in a breakfast nook with a small table and 2 comfortable chairs . They are to be used if on occasion I must seat four. I can keep in separate corners and pull up for use as needed.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
These stools were a good complement for additional seating at my reclaimed wood dining table. The stools have a nice industrial and vintage look.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well constructed with a nice industrial and vintage look
- How accurate was the sizing? Size as described
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No