I Like these because they are more blue or purple than mystic. The color is consistant. I think they would have been even more lovely, if they were in silver, rather than gold. Nevertheless ,they are still worth the price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Value
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
If you are looking for a London Blue topaz look--these are for you; however, they should not be considered Mystic Quartz. They are plain blue, not multi-hued.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No. These look like plain blue glass--they have no "fire" like I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. In general, the quality of the setting is very good; the stone is cut nicely, but again--no fire like Mystic Quartz is noted for
- How accurate was the sizing? These are larger than I expected. They are a nice size.