the bowl is beautiful and obviously expensive. i wish there was more turqoise as in the photo, but it is still interesting and organic.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? i wish there was more turqoise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy and large
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This is a nice bowl. It has a good shape and is nicely heavy. The colors are more similar to pottery than glass. They are a muted red and gold/yellow on the bottom. The inside of the bowl has brown/gold flecks which darken it. I was hoping for more of a clear glass color.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the color was muted. I thought it would be clear, like glass
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bowl is well made and has a nice weight.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
Overall it is a beautiful piece of art. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because the color is off. The inside of the bowl is a beautiful shade of dark red, but the exterior is grayish. The picture has more of the red tones whereas you really only see the red when you look at it from above. I am trying to find a stand big enough for it so that i can display it standing up. It really is beautiful though.