This is a cute and funky piece for my Moroccan decor. I don't like the white electrical cord so am changing it to brown as it stands out too much. Also, you have to use a pointed bulb and get a person with small hands to put the bulb in the lamp. It serves it's purpose being a fun, decorative art object.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
Love this lamp...nice soft lighting at night. Such an interesting, unusual look. You will love it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nicely crafted. The only negative was the strong smell of the varnish that was applied on top of the goat skin as a protective agent.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I have never seen anything like this. Love the look of it. I have received more comments on this, both pro and con. You either love it or hate it! I happen to love it! Puts out a lot of light, too. My only complaint is that it is so difficult to turn on and off. You have to reach clear up inside the lamp for the switch, and the location is narrow. They should have put the on/off switch on the cord. I am going to attach it to an extension cord with an on/off tap switch. Problem solved!
This piece is 29" tall and stands out with the other two pieces I ordered making for a beautiful Moroccan trio of gorgeous lamps. Thanks Overstock.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? It had an "orange" color on the website, but it was brownish when I got it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great, and the light works.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was as indicated on website.