Well, this is a bit odd...I ~do~ like the clock. It is very unusual. Which is what I was looking for. But it is very hard to read the face...dark, so a bit mysterious. The clock was packaged poorly, the glass face was floating around, it was chipped on the edge. The mechanism was also floating. I basically had to put it together, and secure the clamps. When finally together, it didn't work. So I replaced the supplied battery and bingo! It was so unusual I kept it. Besides, they sent the wrong item the first time, I figured it was meant to be. A lot of work, but I like it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No. But it reflects its surroundings.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Oddly attractive, from a distance.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because I thought this clock was hideous. The metal that raps around the clock is very ugly, I would not call it white, more of a silvery yellow...hard to discribe. Also, the clock itself is very hard to read unless a light is shining right on it...very dim behind the glass. If there was an easy way to return, I would, I may try and spray paint a coppery color over the metal, but that doesn't address the dimness of the clock face. Only plus I can give it is it is very quiet.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, it looks coppery in the photo, but is actually a sick yellowish, silver
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just ok
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Outstanding clock. Clock is heavy and very well made . Great value for the money and looks and feels loke it would cost more. Much better than clocks that i have seen else where.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? on a scale of 1-10 it is a 20
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes