I was so happy when I got my bracelet. Not only do I love the bracelet but I loved the box and the story behind it all. Please know something about leather bracelets when buying these as I have read negative reviews about them. Having very small wrists, I leave the bracelet on all the time. I never take it off. Therefore, it forms to my body,just as any other leather you would wear. That makes it fit me perfectly as it shrinks down. Having said that, it also does cause it to wear more quickly. But, I will wear it proudly until it falls off my arm and then I will display it on a shelf in my home, in the box it came in and happily order another bracelet from another talented artist. I could not be happier with my selection or more proud to wear it.
Not much to say. It is exactly what it looks like. The colours are richer though that the pictures shown. The orange and browns are more vibrant on my bracelet which is what I was hoping for anyway. :)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Pictures are less vibrant than the real thing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits great
This bracelet was just what I was looking for--varied colors and textures in one bracelet. I don't like the pulls that tighten the bracelet sticking out, but they easily tuck into the other sides.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yep
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was a little stiff the first week or so, but then it softened as I wore it
The size is HUGE, better as an ankle bracelet--unless your have wrists the size of a gorilla!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the leather is fine
- How accurate was the sizing? NOT
The bracelete looks nicer in the pic and I bought 2 of them after reading the reviews one for my husband the other for myself. I thought it would be romantic. He likes his black one, but I was very disappointed. there is string that is itchy entwined with the leather and used to pull it secure around the wrist which broke moments after I tried to tighten it. My husband tried to fix it for me, but really my heart sank. What I expected and received were two different things. I got the orange one which did not look nice at all and the itchy twine only made it look cheap on top of that it broke! My husband does like the black one although I think it's because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings since I bought it for him. I might return it, but after the long wait I don't think I want the headache.