This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
- Backpack has an adjustable strap
- Bag features a snap closure-
- Signed by the artist
- Features a zipper closure
- Renzo Dante Costa designs a unique backpack handbag
- Shaped like a teardrop, it is crafted of brown leather
- Its hand-woven wool inset is reminiscent of Inca textiles
- Bag closes with two lateral zippers and features a practical pocket at the front
- Straps can be adjusted to the desired length.
As a child, Renzo played with fasteners and leather pieces while other kids his age played with building blocks and toy cars. The reason for this is that his mother used to take him to the workshop where she worked since there was no one to help look after him.
"I've been playing with leather since I was three years old," recalls Renzo. "I used to love it when they'd give me a pile of cut outs to play with. I used to order them by color. My mother would give me bunch of fasteners and clasps to separate by shape or size. This is why I credit my mother for my love of leather." What is Worldstock? The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.Ships Carbon Neutral* ImportedShips Carbon Neutral* Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.