I purchased this mirror for the main bathroom in my house. I decided to do away with the traditional medicine cabinet, and go with a unique, one-of-a-kind mirror. I have been very pleased with my purchase and it is the focal point in the room. I love the distressed look, and how the frame has been pieced together. Because of the piecing with teak scraps, the browns range from fairly light to the darkest of chocolates. Some triangles are smooth and others are very distressed. I didn't want a box store's wall mirror, and this mirror provides the unique focal point I wanted.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, although buyers should be prepared for subtle differences inherent with recycled wood pieces
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a heavy, beautiful framed mirror.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
It's very good looking...just as the picture shows. The triangular pieces on the front of the frame are irregular which adds to the great looks of the frame. Since each mitered corner joint was loose and caused the frame to flex, I had to reinforce the four corner joints with glue and screws to create a solid frame.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mirror frame is not made very well. Every corner joint was loose and the mirror frame flexes.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate.
The mirror is really great but like other reviewers have said the size is off. Mine was 26' by 20' so if you need the specific size listed, don't get it. That's the only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating because if you pay for a 28' by 22' mirror I think you should get it.
The fram around the corners was disconnecting from the corners. I needed to return it, but am not being allowed to do so. I tired to explain my circumstances with the Todd from Chat, but he hung up. Guess it took me too long to respone. I need to return the item, but am a few days over return date, but I had heart surgery right after I received the item and have just now had a chance to really look at . Is there anything else Available. Mirror to small for area and corners are coming loose from nails.
I received my mirror today and i am so pleased...it is a beautiful piece of work, can't wait to hang it..i have sent pix of it to everyone. the craftsmanship is fantastic! It is so perfect for my room. By far this is the best piece in my home. Each triangle is different, but fit together exactly and the wood is gorgeous with a beautiful finish..i want more like this!!!
I didnt end up using the mirror in the bathroom I had intended it for. I put it in the entry way. It is attractive and unique. I was disappointed it didn't work for the bathroom.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was darker than I had hoped. It didn't match the vanity I have.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good.