The earrings are not just subtle to me, they are beautiful. I love gemstones and recognized that they pick up the light and are indeed a color change stone although they remain true to the labradorite stone. I purchased the necklace to go with the earrings and have worn the set. You love labradorite, you'll love this set.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, absolutely, which is an understatement.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You have to appreciate labradorite and buy it knowing what you have.
- How accurate was the sizing? Love the size and the style.
Could not be happier with this purchase - this was a gift for a friend and we both do a little wire work and jewelry making. And we are fussy. So we rarely buy jewelry - I was so pleased with the careful crafting of these earrings - the image does not show, but the spiral gently flattens as it curls, making a delicate effect that is also strong. Plus, I'm quite familiar with sub-par quality stone beads that are touted as "real gemstones". Yes, poor quality opaque gemstones are real, but there is a wide variety of quality - and with labradorite it is all to easy to end up with lifeless ugly gray, flawed stones. So I was nervous about these but figured I could change the stones if I had to. No need, these drops had a good amount of the desirable blue-green flash of good labradorite. Plus, these came in an elegant box of hand-crafted paper with a little pillow - really special. Compliments to the artist and to Overstock - my friend loved the earrings and I am thinking of getting myself a pair. Better than anything similar you would get an an overpriced store for sure.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Better than expected, fine quality stones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality, beautiful fine crafting, stones of very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate to description