These instantly became my go-to choice in my earring collection. They somehow manage to go with almost everything, as the stone picks up so many different colors. Be advised that unlike most earrings, these are on a much sturdier gage of silver, so they hurt a bit to wear the first few times, but also unlike most earrings, the wire isn't flimsy and the hooks hold their shape.
The earrings are not just subtle to me, they are beautiful. I love gemstones and recognized that they pick up the light and are indeed a color change stone although they remain true to the labradorite stone. I purchased the necklace to go with the earrings and have worn the set. You love labradorite, you'll love this set.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, absolutely, which is an understatement.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You have to appreciate labradorite and buy it knowing what you have.
- How accurate was the sizing? Love the size and the style.
Could not be happier with this purchase - this was a gift for a friend and we both do a little wire work and jewelry making. And we are fussy. So we rarely buy jewelry - I was so pleased with the careful crafting of these earrings - the image does not show, but the spiral gently flattens as it curls, making a delicate effect that is also strong. Plus, I'm quite familiar with sub-par quality stone beads that are touted as "real gemstones". Yes, poor quality opaque gemstones are real, but there is a wide variety of quality - and with labradorite it is all to easy to end up with lifeless ugly gray, flawed stones. So I was nervous about these but figured I could change the stones if I had to. No need, these drops had a good amount of the desirable blue-green flash of good labradorite. Plus, these came in an elegant box of hand-crafted paper with a little pillow - really special. Compliments to the artist and to Overstock - my friend loved the earrings and I am thinking of getting myself a pair. Better than anything similar you would get an an overpriced store for sure.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Better than expected, fine quality stones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality, beautiful fine crafting, stones of very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate to description