The look is Indian / boho, but will go with many different decors. My little dogs, (and cats), are always jumping on the bed and this cover doesn't show the dirt. The cover seems to be equal in quality to some Pottery Barn covers I have bought without the price. Time will tell after I have washed it a few times.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? very, very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears well made with a medium weight fabric. The fabric is stiff, but I haven't washed it yet.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fits the king comforter I ordered with it perfectly.
I adore this set. My husband thinks it's amusing but I sort of swoon every time I get near it. I just love Indian block prints and this one is very subtle. The fabric is heavy and construction is good.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Mostly. The background color was more grayish than it appeared online. Even better!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy fabric. Seems durable.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
Despite the size issue, I came back on line to buy another one, and was bummed that they sold out!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great natural fabric, feels great to snuggle on or under with some substance to the fabric. Nice surprise!
- How accurate was the sizing? Not so much of a size match, can you say short sheet!
I had my eye on this set for almost a month before I bought it because I was worried that the quality wouldn't be up to par. Given my past experiences with Overstock's bedding, I shouldn't have worried. I did look for duvet sets at quite a few places before I ordered this one, but to get what I wanted, the pricing was ridiculous. I'm glad I ordered this one. The fabric is a decent weight cotton, not too heavy nor too thin. I expected a somewhat coarser weave due to the block printing, and, although not smooth like high thread count bedding, the weave is comfortable. I washed the set immediately upon arrival, and it didn't fade at all. I even dried it outside, and it came in slightly wrinkled, but not bad. Overall, a great value on a gender-neutral print that can go in any type room!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Product color was as shown online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality was better than expected for the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Product sizing very accurate.
Amazed at the quality of this duvet cover. Exactly what I was looking for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am SO impressed with this duvet! The cotton is heavy and well-woven, the colors are beautiful and strong.
- How accurate was the sizing? on the small side, for the cover and the pillowcases. it's so beautiful I don't care!
I bought this as part of a birthday gift for my boyfriend, and was very pleased when he opened it (I didn't peek) and it was a really nice blend of blues and beige. It looks fantastic in his room (and pairs nicely with blue or taupe sheets). A definite win!
I have yet to put it on the king size bed (waiting for a new bed next week) but I like it so much even if it doesn't fit perfect on the king I'll put it on our queen guest bed. Beautiful design and the fabric is much better quality than I expected for the price. The picture gives the impression the underside is plain yet it has a complementary design on the back.
Very attractive item. Size runs small for a king bed, and probably for most king size comforters. On first washing (gentle cycle), one button fell off and a couple of others are barely hanging on. This seems to be a common experience, and an irritating one. Not sorry that I purchased it, and not inclined to return, but less than I hoped for.
Goes great with our oriental rugs in shades of blue, gold and green. Note that the pillow shams are queen sized--larger than standard, smaller than king (which is the size I bought). You can 'cram' a king size pillow into them, but plan on another pillow to fill in as these won't cover the width of a king-size bed. We also got the bed here, too--an upholstered king platform bed and memory foam mattress...looks fantastic. Not too modern, not too 'cottage' or shabby chic, not too much floral for a room a man uses...good choice for us.
This set is much more handsome in person. The photo doesn't really do it justice. I washed it immediately because the dye smell was strong but after I used detergent and fabric softener it feels like I have had it forever. The quality is good and best of all my husband likes it because it is not obviously floral.
I love this duvet set. The textile is high quality, the sizing is accurate - plenty of room in queen size for fluffy down comforter. I worried about my cat's claws pricking the material but so far so good. The colors are very soothing and the design intricate and beautiful while not coming off as too busy. I am extremely pleased with the purchase.
This duvet cover is just what I had been looking for! The background is more tan than it appears in the picture, which is just what I wanted. It washes well, and is getting softer each time. The fabric is heavier than a sheet, but lighter than upholstery fabric. All in all, I am very pleased with my purchase-as I have been with everything I've ever ordered from Ovwerstock.com.
The duvet cover is very nicely woven, and the material is thick and seems to be durable. The tailoring also is very skillfully done, with buttons to enclose the duvet in the cover. I washed the set before using it, and it does not wrinkle. The only problem is that the shams are queen-size, not king-size.
Exactly as was pictured and described, matches the intended room perfectly. Nice, heavy material, closely woven so will last. A touch scratchy, but as it won't be next to skin, is perfectly fine. Very happy with this purchase, considering a set in a different pattern for another room.