We adored the colors and uniqueness of this backpack and received many compliments on it. However, it ripped in multiple places after only a few weeks of school.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. My daughter purchased this backback for school. It obviously wasn't intended to stand up to daily, heavy use as the sides and straps ripped after about three weeks of use. This item would be perfect for light, occasional use.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a bit on the small side as compared to average backpacks.
So my backpack came in the mail yesterday. The first thing I noticed was the colors! The majority of the reason I got it was because of the vivid beautiful colors! It's really nice and roomy. The only con that I would bring up is that I wasn't well aware what the jute material would feel like or anything, so I wasn't expecting such a rough feeling when touching the backpack. Other than that, it's a lovely and unique bag. I can't wait to show it off (:
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yesss, even though each design/color vary because they're handmade, the backpack came almost exactly as the picture shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel as if this backpack will last a bit longer than most that I have bought in the past because of the strong material it's made of.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was pretty accurate. I love the size. Not too big, not too small!
A very adorable backpack. My daughter loves it! The description was very accurate. A perfect bag for the start of middle school! Thanks so much!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes. Would have preferred the lighter colors, but obviously tye dye is unique each time.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well constructed. Very sturdy for a cloth backpack.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. Very roomy for my daughter's needs.