I got two of these as Christmas presents for my daughters. One was fuschia while the other was sage. I was very pleased with the quality and price. The only problem I have with them is that that they are labeled as being made in Los Angeles. They are supposed to be world trade items from India.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High uality
- How accurate was the sizing? Shawl was what I expected
The coloring did not match what was in the picture, really disappointed in what I got and it was a gift for someome for Christmas. The length was way too long as well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, completely differently color than what the picture showed
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big and too long
I was hoping this would be wide enough to be a regular shawl, but it is closer to what I would consider a scarf. It is nice and warm though so I am going to keep it. I had hoped to give it to my Mother to keep her warm, but it just isn't wide enough for what I wanted her to be able to use it for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is as nice and warm as I had hoped it would be
- How accurate was the sizing? I thought it was going to be a little wider than it actually was