This is a great mirror. I can't tell you how happy I am with this purchase. Before finding this mirror, I had priced other ones similar to this at $600+. Pottery Barn has one similar to it, but this one is soo much better looking. It has an industrial feel to it. It's heavy and solid. The metal around the panes in the picture displayed looked to be rounded, but they are actually more angular; which just makes the mirror look even cooler. The only draw back to this product is that each individual mirror in the panes is not exactly plumb with the others, so there is a bit of distortion when you look at yourself from far back, but I have the mirror sitting on top of my console table at a slight angle, so it's not even noticeable. Oh, and also, I had remove a little bit of paint that had gotten oversprayed onto the mirror, but that came off easily with a razor blade. I absolutely love this piece!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid piece
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
Looks great up against the wall in our bedroom, very robust design that adds and industrial look. Well made mirror for the price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy construction and quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very.