The product description prominently lists this as a wool rug. The tag attached to the product I received lists it as 20% wool and 80% jute. It looks, smells, and feels like jute. (Jute is a vegetable fiber.) I feel misled. Overstock shipped promptly as always. I see it went on sale after I bought it. Bad timing. The actual pattern in the rug is pretty and matches the image here on the website.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality for what it is, is fine. It should be advertised as a jute rug with some wool in it. See my review.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size is accurate
Overstock seems to be selling a series of 'Indo Tribal Kilim Flat Weave' rugs as wool. The one I received, another 4 x 6 of similar style, also was 80% jute, but was advertised as wool, with a full description listing 'wool' as the primary material. This is misleading.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a nice jute rug, not wool.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate.
I ordered this rug for my home, and we have been using it for over a year. It is wearing extremely well, when I needed a rug for our new travel trailer, after looking at a lot of rugs I decided to order this one. It will withstand a lot of foot traffic and the soft natural colors will fill the bill. No, it is not a soft rug. That is why it handles foot traffic so well.
colors are not as represented. Disappointed as this is for a client and must return. The photo colors are rust, orange black and overall a very warm color way. In reality, the background is a dull khaki color, pattern is navy olive green and burgundy They need to re.-photograph and describe colors as they really are.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not even close.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate size