although the rug is larger and did not fit the space I had purchased it for, it fit somewhere else. The missing fringe is not really an issue because often the fringe gets pushed around when vaccuming anyway. The rug is not perfect, but for the price, it is still a good deal.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is beautiful, but has a flaw in the fringe. There is about a 1 inch section in the middle of the edging where the fringe is missing...looks like it was torn
- How accurate was the sizing? it is larger than it is supposed to be
This is a great carpet, especially if your floors are cold. The pattern is lovely in person, but it is much lighter than the image presents in this particular instance. It is more of a beige, burgundy, faded orange, sky blue, and deep blue. I gave this four stars only because the image does not technically match what came in the mail exactly. Otherwise, I am quite happy with this durable, high quality carpet. The actual colors might be more appealing to someone looking for something not super bright. They are a bit softer in tone. The carpet does not slide around. It has some weight to it, and definitely seems like it's going to last a long time, and the colors will remain bright.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not in this instance.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is high quality, durable, and of good size.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate