This carpet looks completely different from the photo! It looks cheap and washed out. The red in the photo is actually a muddy tan, the navy is a grayish dark teal and there is no white/off-white, just a dark beige. I know it is not an expensive carpet, but it does look cheap.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No - the photo has bright jewel tones and white. The actual carpet has a dark beige background and muddy colors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
I bought the rug for my entry way and it fits perfectly in the space. It feels thick and plush underfoot. The only problem I have with the pattern is that it is not so tight as it appears in the picture, that is, the pattern is larger and more spread. For example, the lines are not perhaps 2" apart as it looks in the picture but more like 3.5". If that doesn't bother you, and it doesn't bother me, then it is an eye-catcher wherever you put it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thickly woven; colors are vivid
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
The colors definitely do not match the photo at all but it is still a nice rug. The rug is high quality and works in a more neutral space. the red is actually maroon and the blue is lighter and less bold than the one in te photo. the greens and yellows in the rug are also fainter. Size is accurate.
The colors in the rug are a bit less vibrant than displayed, though quite bold and consistent. The rug has a nice feel when walked on with bare feet. It fits perfectly in my small den. I was quite pleased with this purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Close to the colors shown though a bit less vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? extremely accurate sizing