Wanted something you could use to prop your feet on that was small enough to toss out of the way if need be, and this foot the bill. I have sat on it several times and seems to hold up fine. The added bonus is that it is interesting to look at and matches the surroundings well. Pleased with this purchase as well as overstock shipping!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be of good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Size is what I expected after reading the description
This is a piece that I put in a boy's room. It would be great in a den area, as well. It gives an old world look. the fact that it is made from kilim sold me on the product! I have no regrets.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was spot on, but I'm not too picky about reds and blues.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel the quality matched the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate.
Very on trend with current 'earthy chic' design. The red is a brick red and the blue more indigo, quite muted but they look great. The Jute does smell a bit when you first unpack the boxes but it does air out. Great accent pieces.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Good
Button on top surface was loose on this. And as I use it as a foot rest when standing at my desk, I took the button off entirely as it was just annoying. Thankfully the other four are solid, as I think it would make the whole thing lose its shape if they were to come off. It's the perfect height for using as a foot rest (relieving pressure on lower back). I also use it next to my desk to rest papers etc on when I am working sitting down. Very useful. Too short to use as a seat except for a small child.
This is a cute ottoman that I put in my son's nursery. It is a good height for our chair and seems to be sturdy. My only issue is that the grey really appears to be more of a muted purple. The first thing my husband said when he saw it is "it's purple". I haven't decided yet if we will keep it as I'm waiting to see it in the full light of day to see if the colors look too out of place but otherwise this is a nice piece.