Handmade Medium Ashanti Utility Stool (Ghana)
Treat yourself to an authentic, handmade Medium Ashanti Utility stool at a fraction of the cost. Designed and hand-carved of premium fallen sese logs by master carver K. Asante.
ITEM#: 14964558Treat yourself to an authentic, handmade Medium Ashanti Utility stool at a fraction of the cost. Designed and hand-carved of premium fallen sese logs by master carver K. Asante.
- Color: Black, gold
- Materials: Reclaimed wood
- An eye-catching conversation starter in any room
- Detailed craftsmanship requiring specialized carvings skills.
- Multiple uses: for sitting or as a foot stool
- Solid craftsmanship. For adults and children
- No two pieces alike. Handmade gives each piece a unique character
- Made in Ghana
- Dimensions: 19.5 inches long x 9.5 inches wide x 12.25 inches high
Story Behind the Art:
Kwesi Asante has steadily grown his craft business over the years by mentoring and developing local artisans. This has brought gainful employment to many villages in the community. He is a community activist whose involvement has improved the quality of life for many in the area
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details