Handcrafted Nine-inch Ceramic Vase with Silver Trim (Morocco)
Enhance your decor with the beautiful polished look of a ceramic decorative vase. Created by artisans in Morocco, these vases are sun dried and kiln baked from fine ceramics and finished with silver trim. They are available in three colors.
- Product Features:
- oAccentuate your home decor with this exquisite vase from Morocco
- oVase features handcrafted contemporary design with silver trim
- oDecorative accessory is crafted of fine ceramics, dried in the sun and baked in a kiln
- oAvailable in marigold, amber, green and chili color options
- oMeasures 9 in. H x 6.5 in. W x 6.5 in. D
- Story Behind the Art
- Pottery of this type is made in Safi, Morocco, a fishing village on the Atlantic coast. Safi is known as one of the centers for this art form and uses red clay to create ceramic pottery. Clay is softened by hand, and formed using a potter's wheel which is powered by foot. Pieces are dried in the sunthen baked in kilns that are over 200 years old. All items are hand etched and hand painted. Artisans live comfortably yet modestly, most living with extended family. Artisans work in the souk (Market) in the medina (center of town). This art form is passed down from father to son. Moroccans are very proud of their arts and in preserving their heritage.
- What is Worldstock?
- The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
- Ships Carbon Neutral*
- 9 in H x 6.5 in W. x 6.5 in D.
- Vase is decorative and also functional as it does hold water
- Color: Black, Pistachio, Eggplant
|Dimensions||9 in H. x 6.5 in. W x 6.5 in. D|
|Model Number||CER VaseMetal|
|Season or Holiday||Easter Father's Day Flag Day Halloween New Year's Day Summer Thanksgiving Valentines Day Winter|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I purchased this vase for a plant stand in the master bedroom. I chose the eggplant color and am very happy with the size and look. I would recommend this vase to a friend.Read More
I love that my vase was made in Morocco and the color is beautiful. I wish it was just slightly bigger but I am very happy with this purchase.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard Return Policy:
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details