These are my favorite earrings so far, that I have gotten from overstock. I like all their jewelry but I love these. They are well worth the money.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the product fit true to size? yes, perfect
I have always been extremely pleased with jewelry handcrafted by Mexican artisans and these are no exception. I love the heavy feel to the earrings and the vibrant colors. Smaller than I thought they would be but I am glad. I was afraid they would be too large for me.
The item arrived promptly after being processed over a long holiday weekend. The craftsmanship is good, the earrings solid but light. While it mostly looks like the photo, the colors do not pop as much as the picture mostly because the earring is somewhat small. I have a small face so it was just right for me but I can see others wanting a slightly larger size.
These are my go-to earrings. They are medium-sized, well-made, and distinctive. They go with everything. Because I wear these so much I realized I should look for more multi-colored jewelry which complements my mostly solid colored wardrobe. I haven't gotten tired of them which is nice. They are a good value. I would like to find more jewelry made by this artist.
I expected the earrings to be slightly bigger than they are, but they are still gorgeous and I wear them very often!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing craftsmanship.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
I have wish lists filled with both things that I like but won't break my heart if I don't get, and things like this. I ordered these when I really couldn't afford them because I didn't want them to sell out. And I'm not disappointed. They definitely have a Mexican feel to them. And with so many different colors they'll go with a lot of different tops.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors are even more intense that they appear.