This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Nareerat handcrafts this torsade necklace with three strands of black glass beads. The necklace is centered by yellow, green and burgundy-pink dyed quartz flowers accentuated by garnets and chip-cut tourmalines.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Gemstone colors: Yellow, green, burgundy-pink, red
- 36 rod-set round-cut garnets each measure 4 mm
- 10 rod-set oval-cut quartzes each measure 22 mm wide x 3 mm long
- 10 rod-set oval-cut quartzes each measure 15 mm wide x 20 mm long
- Multiple glass beads
- Metals: Silverplated brass, stainless steel
- Clasp: Lobster claw
- Pendant: 5.1 inches wide x 2.8 inches long
- Necklace: 20 mm wide x 17.7 inches long with a 1.4-inch extensor
As a self-taught artisan, Thailand's Nareerat says: 'Nature is an inspiration for my designs.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedAll weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code N (garnet,quartz,tourmaline). See Gemstone Treatments for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.