This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Chuleekorn designs this bracelet, which is crocheted by hand. Adorned with aged brass beads, the bracelet features amethyst, jasper, tourmaline, and garnet.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Style: Wristband
- Gemstone colors: Purple, red, white, brown
- 14 hand-knotted round-cut amethysts each measure 10 mm, and 21 measure 8 mm
- 16 hand-knotted round-cut jaspers each measure 6 mm
- 16 hand-knotted round-cut tourmalines each measure 10 mm
- Nine hand-knotted round-cut garnets each measure 4 mm
- Materials: Brass beads, polyester thread
- Clasp: Toggle
- Bracelet dimensions: 41 wide x 7.1 inches long with an 0.8-inch extension
Chuleekorn says, 'I enjoy crafting art jewelry. I saw one of my friends wearing an original necklace I loved, so I started to study how to make jewelry.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedAll weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code E (amethyst, jasper) and N (garnet, tourmaline). See Gemstone Treatments for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.