The workmanship seems above average but the colors are not at all what is represented in the picture. I loved the pinks and turquoise colorations of the beads in the pic and was tremendously disappointed to find that MY bracelet has few of these colors at all. It is, in fact, very dull and neutral throughout. I initially thought I'd been sent the wrong bracelet but the construction is identical so I know that wasn't the case. I received it a week or so ago and have been leaning towards returning it because while it's still pretty and unique. I feel duped. Why they couldn't have used the same colored beads as in the pic, I'll never know. Maybe the duller, drabber beads were cheaper. Whatever the reason, I am quite disappointed as it was a chunk of money for what I feel is a much different product. My advice is, if you're buying this based on the colors shown, you'll be disappointed too.
I was fully expecting a bright pink beaded bracelet with corresponding colors and it was more toned down and near neutral in it's coloration. Had I expected the neutral coloration........ I would have considered it beautiful. But the coloration on sight was so out standing, I was disappointed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the onsit color was much brighter and prettier
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears to be made well and I did elect to keep it because if you want a calm accessory to go with your outfit, this will do it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine as it has an expansion capability by buttoning it in the next looser buttonhole.
Very unsual bracelet. I haven't worn it yet, but will eventually, I'm sure. Haven't found the perfect outfit to where it with yet.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate