Well I waited forever it seemed to get the money together to buy this bracelet, and what finally arrived in my mailbox was NOT the bracelet as pictured. The very top row of beads is supposed to be prehinite, and instead it was bright green glass beads. Talk about disappointment. I guess this one goes down as false advertising, and I learned a valuable lesson and are more careful in the future.
This is like no other piece of jewelry I own. Very unique and unusual. The beads are tightly woven to the band part of the bracelet. It has the feel of a cuff bracelet, rather than a charm bracelet. This is a bracelet I will rarely wear, but I'm happy to have it in my collection. If and when I do wear it I'll need to find an additional way to secure the closure. It's a little hard to close and seems like it would easily come open. But that could be easily fixed. The amount of tedious work that went into this bracelet is incredible. The more I look at it the more amazed I am. It was worth the 3 week wait to get it and I am very pleased with this bracelet. It's gorgeous ....... thanks, Overstock !!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Colors are more vibrant in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Good.
A nice piece of jewlery, and it has a summery look to it. I have nothing else that looks like this. However, there are a lot of beads on it and I'm assuming it's fairly delicate. More of a showy piece of jewlery.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, however this is a bracelet you would wear for show. Very delicate, and a lot of beading detail.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate