I bought this bracelet for my teenage niece and she loves it. It is light and delicate and easy to wear, however to make it secure one must pull the larger bead and the attached two short sections attached to it through the loop. Takes some dexterity.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, uniform size smooth, shiny beads
- How accurate was the sizing? On the small side, about 71/4 inches
I have a mixed feeling about this bracelet. First off, I feel its not as bright (I realize Jasper on the earthy side of colors) but picture must have good light on it. Its a bit more muted than I would have liked but I am wearing it anyway. Although, the closure for the bracelet is not working out to well. The bracelet can easily slip through the threading (hole) and would come off your wrist very easily. I may have to sew it as the threading is wearing in and the hole is becoming larger. I think they need to revisit a new closure for this particular bracelet. I will wear it until if falls off I guess.
My secret Santa gift to a sister-in-law and it was wonderful. The price was right on line to what we had decided and she really likes this kind of bracelet. She is attractive and funky and so was the bracelet.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loved the fact that it was handcrafted.
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty good, and can be adjusted
Bought for my Granddaughter. She will love it. I also purchased earrings.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The onsite image appeared larger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
Ordered this because of different colors of jasper beads, intermingled with the brass beads. Fits well (my wrist is about 7 1/2"). Same bell-shaped clasp as another bracelet of this type, but this one has no clapper. Kind of wish it did, though.