Rugs color with undertones of green did not fit room color scheme. Able to easily return.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The rug had strong green undertones instead of true ivory.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
I really wanted to like this rug, as I was really taken by the pattern. It was supposed to be for my bedroom, which has French Provincial style furniture. First, the color is *definitely* NOT ivory. Even beige would be a very generous description of the background color. I would call it more of a light tan. When I put a beige/heathers oatmeal sweater on it, the background looks even more tan! the pink is more of a dusty rose, the red has a dusty undertone as well. The darker browns are nice and the gold is kind of a mustardy 60s gold, which I like too. That doesn't bother me as much as the tan background. If you look really, really carefully at the enlarged picture, the background looks darker at the top...in real life, the color is still darker. I even threw open the window to see if it would brighten up in direct sunlight and that was a no. I didn't get the third picture with all the strings of yarn going all over the place. I guess because of the intricate pattern, the wool thread/yarn is carried from place to place, kind of like the back of embroidery. This makes for a very lumpy rug. Maybe with a pad underneath, it won't be so bad? Also, there are rows of weaving with pockets of separation. The areas are tiny, maybe 2 or 3 vertical rows wide. Hard to tell, but it may be an issue over time. I still love the pattern and I may keep the rug. The rug may get booted to the dining room, which I would hate to do. Just beware that this is no ivory rug!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There seem to be areas where the weaving wasn't as tight, you can see gaps/separation between rows. Saw a few areas where there were weaving mistakes (skipped a row).
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate