First, it arrived in the best packing job I've ever seen with glassware. My first impression was just plain, WOW! The color is a perfect, deep, strong, clear and powerful cobalt blue. It would look nice in a lighted cabinet it is to beautiful. For the price, I am totally impressed. I intend to use it for an everyday pitcher and know it will make me happy every time I see it on the table. It is beautiful.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color exceeded the photo in depth, clarity and pure punch.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice. It has a very slightly craftsman/rustic appearance but I think that ads charm.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct.
I bought it for a friend who was a little down in the dumps, and she was so surprised and was delighted it was cobalt blue. I know money can't buy happiness,but it can bring a moments joy! And this joy cam extend to when in use.. Happy!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, perfecto..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality..
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
A beautiful piece of glassware and the packaging was fantastic. There was no way that pichter was going to be damaged!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a beautiful pitcher
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
it arrived safe,that says alot sense i live in hawaii, packaged excellent. the color is awesome ! I love the colbalt blue. The pour spout is real good, pours easily, I also got the high ball glass which i use every day. It's recommened to hand wash which I do, so worth it.
I am a massage therapist and I set out the pitcher with lemon water on the deck for my clients to enjoy after the massage. So many complements on the pitcher and requests as to where I purchased it. I also purchased the glasses to match. Creates a perfect summer day!
This was purchased to be an accent piece to display on high shelf. Because of the grainy opacities in the body, it would not be suitable for use as a pitcher or for close-up inspection. Decided to keep it due to the beautiful rich color, low price and because it was never really meant to be a functional item, however would not recommend it to anyone who wanted to use it.
Beautiful! Finally found "the pitcher" to go with my Blue Heavy glasses (also from Mexico). I have been looking for over 20 years, for one to go with this glasses. Used it a couple of times allready for company and got lots of complements. Will recomend it to everyone. A real piece of Art.