I was weary buying this after reading the reviews and hearing some negative comments about it falling apart quickly, being too big; not adjustable (or tough to adjust). But there were so many that were positive and I liked the style so I bought this one and the same one with the red band, figuring that if one fell apart I would still have another.I like the all natural colored version (this one) slightly better so I decided to give the red one extreme tests. I have been wearing it for about three weeks strait, showering, swimming laps, working out, cycling/mountain biking, running, etc. and with all the sweat, water, soap, chlorine tugging/pulling etc. it has not really faded anything noticeable, the construction is still solid. I have removed it and put it on a number times as well for various reasons, including to see how easy it is to tighten. loosen while wet (since it swells up when wet, it is tighter and not as easy until it gets worn more, but once it is dry it is as easy as always).This is a hand-made product and of high quality, but I can appreciate that there may sometimes be one that wasn't tied tight enough and if you ever get one of these I am sure a call to O's customer service will result in an even exchange for a good one. The bracelet utilizes a slip knot to loosen and tighten the bracelet to you arm, very ingenious design and works well, but I can see if you are impatient that this may not end well because you may rip the thing apart if you just yank it as hard as you can to loosen/tighten it. There was one defect with this the Red version of the two that I bought, which could have happened on any version. Where all the bands come together and are bound is a large bundle and then it goes to the thinner adjustment band for the slipknot, well the way this one was tied up the end of the "bundle" kept pushing into my wrist which has a rather sharp or "crisp" edge and was a little irritating. My other bracelet was tied up properly so it didn't do this. So to remedy this, while it was wet after the pool or shower, I would twist the bands so the bundle end that was irritating me was facing away from my wrist and let it dry that way. I would either do it while I wore it or take it off, twist it (and tighten the bracelet to where I normally wore it) and left it on my counter to dry overnight. A couple of times doing this resulted in a more comfortable bracelet and was easier that returning it for an exchange; and as I mentioned my other one didn't have this defect. I am a 40+ year old man that is fit and athletic, I am not a body builder or anything like that but my forearms are not very thin and I can close the bracelet to its tightest setting and it just barely has some "grip" on my wrist at it's thinnest part. If you are a guy with skinny or thin arms, a teen, or a a woman looking to wear this, you may find it very loose at it's tightest adjustment, but that may be acceptable for your preference. Also since this is hand-made, there may be some variability from bracelet to bracelet and maybe mine are a little on the larger side, but I did buy two and they seem very much identical, so this is probably the norm. I really, really like mine and may even buy more for the future if and when the ones I have now ultimately wear out (I wear them everywhere and all the time) or get broken by getting caught on something when I am working out or mountain biking (e.g. branch, etc). I really am not into jewelry or gold, so this is very much my taste and adds a little flair to my typical "jeans and (golf or T) shirt style.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Slightly lighter but what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High, especially for hand-made
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes: adjustable (runs large see review )
the quality was good, nice overall it was just a little more masculine than i would have preferred (i am female) but the picture is accurate so my expectations were just off, which is my fault.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? yes, not for a small wrist though
This is a very smart looking leather bracelet, but the construction of the item is very poor. This is the second bracelet that I have purchased for my son. The first one broke the third day he wore it. This second one lasted a week. I should have returned it, but my son wants to try to repair it himself. I should have learned the first time around!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I gave this to my son who is difficult to shop for. He loved it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? same
Great bracelet, I will order another one, only problem that i have is the picture way darker than the bracelet. I thought it was darker as in the picture.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not really picture is little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good,i didn't expect more or less
- How accurate was the sizing? My arm is not too small fit very well
Lately, I 'm enjoying wearing multiple leather/silver bracelets. Though this one looks good in the photo, I feel that the widest and major piece of leather is too stiff . The rope ties at the end do not adjust to make the bracelet longer or shorter and they are too long. Where the leather ends at each open side, it is also stiff and not attractive to look at. The concept is great, but it's likely I won't be wearing this bracelet very much. All in all, I'm disappointed - but impressed that it came all the way from Thailand - and in good transit time!
I am a petite woman and the bracelet does fit the description but is a little larger than expected. The product is great quality but please note it is a little bigger than I thought.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Matches Description
- How accurate was the sizing? ?
I LOVE IT! I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME. MY SISTER HAS ONE AND IT'S KIND OF A BONDING THING. IT'S BEAUTIFUL, LONG LASTING AND CAN EVEN GET WET.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the sizing? FITS ALL SIZES
very nice five stars. I wish I had the skill as these look so natural and not machine made. Wear it in water no problem.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect and I thought it would be too flexible
I bought this product as a birthday present. I was not sure what to expect because sometimes the pictures look better than the product itself. When I received the bracelet, I was pleasantly surprised. It came in a unique gift box and which had also a little booklet with a history of the bracelet's origin. The leather was great quality and the style amazing. I loved it!!