This is a beautiful ring, but the sizing is way off. It runs very small-- a size 6 is usually a bit loose on my finger, and I needed a 7 in this ring. (Unfortunately, Overstock made the exchange process very inconvenient, so order a larger size than you normally wear, or else be prepared for a hassle.)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? not at all. way too small.
The ring is a little bit smaller than what I expected, I thought it would be just a bit chunkier. I thought the box around the silver beads and garnet was gold (hence the "combination") the ring is all silver. The garnet is a little more orange than red. Although not what I expected I really like this ring for its unique style and the heavy gauge feel of the ring. The band although wide is very smooth and comfortable. the ring comes in the usual fancy fabric world trade box. I have a collection of those now. My hands are bigger and I have long fingers so I would not recommend the ring for anyone with small/dainty hands with short fingers. I like it and will be keeping it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? more orange than red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality, solid ring, heavy gauge silver
- How accurate was the sizing? runs small by about a half a size
Purchased this ring as a gift. I thought by the discription the face was a rectangle, but it is actually a square. I think it took away from the design, but the person who received it loved it. It is well made and pretty, but like I said, a bit off from the picture and the discription of size.
This is a great middle finger ring. Very comfortable, hardly know it is there. The workmanship is wonderful. The picture of the ring is what you recieve.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The picture is a twin to the ring I recieved.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 925 silver, garnet has fire to it. Nicely made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfict sizing. I ordered an 8 and am wearing it comfortably on my left index finger.
Just received my ring from Fed Ex... was so happy with it that I took off the ring I was wearing to put this new treasure on... if you like a bold.. striking... unique ring.. and hate to wear cookie cutter jewlery... something you see on every other woman you meet.. this is the ring for you.. true to size...just as pretty in "real" life... overstock.com has found many unique pieces from around the world.. bought "Waves" from Thailand not long ago..(sterling silver) both pieces were a wonderful find and will give me years of joy wearing them...
I tend to like chunky rings and after viewing the photos online I was expecting a big, bold, striking ring. The ring is made quite well but is more subtle than I was hoping. The ring is a heavy, solid weight and true to size. It will be good with jeans and weekend wear. I'm going to keep it, but if I had seen it in the store I probably would have passed on by.