I'm very pleased with these earrings they are just the right size and weight plus the color can go with so many other colors.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
Not the quality I expected. Inexpensive earring hardware and overall cheap looking.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks cheap in person, the ear wire lost it's shape when an earring back was attached to it. Very disappointing as I gave these as a gift.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
These earrings are very thin, the wire was bent out of shape so I had to reshape it the labradorite is just small chips, for the price there ok. I have a necklace that has the same circle detail it will go ok with, but over all very cheap made earrings.
I really liked the earrings and the price was very good. The labradorite beads were a little tiny but the labradorescense is there. The metal is not real silver but I was very satisfied with the way they look and have worn them frequently. I also got the necklace to match and the price, too, was good. I wear the set quite often.
i just finally decided i needed to break out of my small-hoop rut and came to o.co to shop, i found fantastic earrings--so beautiful, very well made, and very unusual. i do not like stuff that looks "perfect" and matchy. these are unusual, very artisan, and they're just very pretty. love the "world fair trade" program, and contributing to that lets me buy beautiful things very reasonably and help someone else at the same time. win-win!! thanks, overstock.