I use this a as a wall hanging along with the Red Phoenix. Both are great although the previous reviews about how the colors were not as vivid as they appear in the photos helped me not to expect too much.It is still impressive and well worth the money.
I wanted these for my living room and was terribly disappointed in the print quality. It was as if the machine had run out of ink.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, it was so pale I thought the front was the back
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The printing of the design was disappointing, didn't match the picture I saw at all.
These make wonderful gifts. Works great to just hang on a wall as art OR as intended on windows.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? very
I think this blind is pretty cool. I read someone else say they used one of this series of blinds as a wall hanging, and that's what I wanted to do with it too. For doing an Asian theme on the cheap it's awesome. I cut off the parts that make it a blind with some snippers and, voila, had a nice hanging. It's true the colors may not be as vibrant as you'd hope, and they are computer generated, but even up close it's not bad. When you enter the room there is a definite wow factor. I had previously bought the 48" version of this (see my review) for my bedroom and liked it so much I got the 36" versions of the dragon and phoenix. I did notice that the 36" version of the dragon is more vibrant than the 48", I suppose because the colors are more concentrated. Oh, and all my blinds have come with all the hardware necessary for installing as blinds.