This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Aline Romero conjures refreshing elegance with the design of this jewelry set
- Green pendant and earrings are made of dichroic glass
- Pendant hangs from threads of stainless steel, the earrings hang from sterling silver hooks
- Spring ring clasp
- Necklace is 17.3 inches long
- Pendant is 15 mm wide x 2.4 inches long x 5 mm deep
- Earrings are 10 mm wide x 35.5 mm long x 5 mm deep
'Hola! I'm Aline Romero Fernandez, from Mexico City. When I finished high school I joined my father, in his fused glass workshop specializing in jewelry. I became so fascinated with the whole process of fused glass, that I realized I must have inherited my father's passion.
'In 2006 I got accepted at the National School of Fine Arts, where I have been acquiring a deeper knowledge and understanding contemporary art. It has inspired in me the desire to contribute with my own art, my way of perceiving reality, and I have realized that the best medium to convey it is through glass.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities.All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days from the order date