These are beautiful sari fabric curtains, which are lightly sheer and are cream/ivory in color (definitely not bright white- much more like cream). The length on them ends up being a bit short, as the rod pockets at the top have about an inch above them sewn in- so they fall more at about 81-82" than 84". Not a *huge* deal but I would have liked if the length was accounted for on the bottom. For the price though, these are lovely, and I'm using them for spring/summer decor to lighten up the living room (we have gold curtains in the fall/winter and I wanted something lighter for spring/summer). Overall a great buy, and really nice textiles. A few did come a bit dirty though. And, I purchased 3 sets, two of which are identical, and one has a slightly different ornamentation on the body of the fabric (gold dots instead of gold chevrons). Also, the fabric is unfinished on the backside, so they really only look great from the front. If you've ever seen sari fabric and liked it, it won't be a surprise to you.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not really
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Advertised as a bit longer than they really are.
We use these on the french doors leading to the patio. Perfection!!! Great fit and color, material is lovely and allows just enough light through when closed, easy to slide on rod for opening.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect