I was completely shocked when this arrived. I was under the impression that this "tapestry" would be handmade and of good quality. It is nothing more than a large piece of fabric, which could be found at any fabric store. Very thin and definitely not worth the price. Not at all authentic, unique, or exceptional in any way. The only thing that was correct was the size of the piece of fabric. The color I ordered was not what was sent. Very disappointed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color matched what was on the site, but it was not the color I ordered. Even the packing slip had it listed correctly but the wrong color was shipped.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very cheap and flimsy material. It is more like a large fabric swatch than a "tapestry"
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I thought this was going to be a tapestry for hanging on the wall on a rod. It is more like a tablecloth, though. It does have the color and East Indian vibe I was looking for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well- made, light-weight
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate