This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Silver pachyderms parade across a blue cotton sling tote
- Bag by Jiap Rojjana is fully lined with an inner zipper pocket to keep small items handy
- Handbag features golden cords and rain tree wood beads on the strap
- Fastens with a coconut shell button
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Strap measures 34.7 inches long x 20.32 mm wide
- Bag measures 9.8 inches wide x 9.8 inches high x 4.3 inches deep
'The idea of working with textiles came about after visiting a silk shop. Such a wide range of beautifully colored, intricate cloth patterns mesmerized me! I bought some cloth to make myself a dress. With the scrap pieces of silk I made a few cushions and gave them to a friend, who liked them so much that she wanted to buy some to give to her friends. I became enthralled with the whole process, I was doing something I loved doing and it was starting to bring in an income. Eventually I was able to sufficiently support my two children and had enough money left over to send some to my parents, brother and sister.'What is Worldstock?
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedShips Carbon Neutral*
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.