This blouse is just gorgeous. The whole beauty of it the asymetics. I would normally take M and need a L. Just the fact of being made in Thailand is the reason these all run a little small. Just gorgeous!!!!! As for the fabric, this will wear forever.
I really liked the look of this shirt online and ordered it in two colors. I am an L to an XL, and I ordered the XL. It didn't even come close to fitting! It is clearly made for a flat-chested, shorter woman (I am 5'8"). In addition, the material was much thicker and scratchier than I had anticipated. How disappointing!
I am a very happy camper. I love this blouse, the design, the quality of the material, and the price wasn't bad either. I would definitely recommend buying this blouse, you won't be disappointed. L***
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
The blouse was very cute and I love the jute trim. But it was way too small. I kept it, though, and gave it as a gift.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Way smaller than expected for XL.
This shirt is very high in quality. Nicely made. I would have kept it of it didn't look so silly on me. For the right person I am sure it would look great. I am short and the length just made me look boxy and short. It is a really nice top, just not on me.