The hammock is lovely and I am very sad to have to return it. However it is way too long for our 13.5' hammock stand. When hung up (without the ropes), it curved all the way to the bottom and then if sat in, the person was touching the base of the stand. I assumed that it was adjustable up to the 13' measurement with the ropes - not that the hammock itself was that length without the ropes. If you have a regular sized hammock stand this will not work for you. So sad, it was lovely and very comfortable (apart from touching the floor!)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, it is a nice natural off-white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very well made and is beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? Did not work for us - was too long
I really like this hammock. It is very natural and blends well with our backyard. It is raw cotton and you can smell that it is a natural product. I recommend it. We plan to wash it by hand and to never leave it outside to prevent it from water and sun damage.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks like it is handmade from raw cotton. Looks beautiful and big enouigh to hold two average weight people.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
This is a really fine hammock. It is wide and comfortable in every way. It is exactly what my wife and I wanted, and it has brought us a lot of pleasure.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really top of the line.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfectlty
Purchased this a year ago. Quality is good. It's holding up well so far. Even after a year in hot summer sun and rainy winter. It doesn't look quite as in picture. It tends to curl up on itself which makes it a bit hard to get into it. Once in, it cradles you like a cocoon, which some people enjoy and some don't.