Just a little disappointed that when I took it out of the box, there was a slight separation of fabric on the seam. Not worth the trouble of returning for a new one. Nothing a little glue can't remedy.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. About what I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
The screen image on the red side was nice, but very muted. The blue side was much clearer and also very nice looking. However, the fact that they are tacky to the touch and color comes off on to your hand, it makes them not user friendly. It's a shame as they are really nice looking and a great accent piece if only the paint would stay on the canvas. I have never had a canvas painting have the color come off like this. I returned the first two I bought, but haven't opened the two new ones yet. I'm afraid to open them, quite frankly. Overstock has been very accommodating so that has been a good thing.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, but was a muted image on the red side.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The screens are very attractive, but they feel tacky to the touch and the paint comes off in your hand. If even a drop of water gets on it, it will run badly.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
We are using it and it does the job of blocking sun and view. On a picky note, the cafe is named La Esprit which is grammatically incorrect. It would be L'esprit. Further esprit is masculine not feminine. This is kind of a big oops and should be fixed.
I love it ! It is really pretty. I have it covering up the TV rabbit ears, which are on the floor, next to the TV. It has a blue side and a red side, I like the red better. There were 4 that I had to decide on, I want them all! You will not be sorry if you buy these room dividers.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? matched exactly
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes