We purchased the multi colored shade. It is mostly green,which we wanted, and looks great. You can see through it, especially at night, so we bought a white pull-down shade to put behind it. Install was really easy. It just hangs on two little hooks inserted into the top of the window frame. My only complaint is that the top/front looks a little unfinished because the hardware shows; there is no cover flap to hide it. It seems like it would have been easy enough for the company to add and would make it look much better, so I am a bit surprised they left it open that way, but we like it anyway.
Bought two. Trimmed them slightly and used them as roll-up doors in front of open faced cabinets in my studio. They look clean, sharp and have transformed the room.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Close enough
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
We bought three shades, 72" wide and two shades, 48" wide They were all 72" long. The cord cleats that come with it are too small and fragile. I bought two metal ones for each shade and distanced them vertically so I wouldn't have to wind the drawstrings so many times around them. There are extra holes to the left of each wall fastener and I put screws in them too because the weight of the shades would cause them to creep down towards the heads of the hooks. That is working well so far.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks well made, durability of the drawstrings remains to be seen.
- How accurate was the sizing? On the whole, very. There is a slight slant downward.
Beautiful colors in the natural bamboo. Made very well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality. just what we were looking for.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I was looking for an inexpensive solution to block the sun from some southern and western facing windows. I received a quote for custom made roman shades but didn't want to spend that much, so I opted for these. I bought a total of 7 blinds in a variety of sizes for the various windows, and they are pretty much as I expected. Not the highest quality construction - in fact they are rather cheaply made - but I plan to hang drapery panels over them so I think they will be fine. If these were going to be the only window covering on the windows, I don't believe I would be satisfied with them, but given my plans to add drapes I think they are just fine given their cost.
Why is the hardware in the front? That should not be visible. Otherwise they're nice blinds. I just put them up so can't speak to their durability. I have the multicolor blinds, they're very nice, not garish or anything - mainly green. No blue, red, orange or purple!