The fabric is nice: heavy, luxurious, breathable, soft to skin, not too warm, not too light. However, the color came out to be very different then that of on the picture (I understand that the rob has multiple colors, but the main theme looks blue & black on the picture, but it appeared mostly yellow, with some orange and red). The size is very large . I wear size 6, the rob could fit 3 me.. The sleeves are long and wide (kimono style), they always dip into plates, I make sure to roll them up to my shoulders when enter the kitchen now :-). But, the softness the fabric and brightness of colors make feel cosy and happy. So, if you wear size 10+, and get lucky with the color theme, you'd love the rob.By the way, it took more then three weeks to receive it, it was delivered straight from Jakarta, Indonesia, and it came in a very pretty box, covered with silk, which would look nice if you plan use the rob as a gift.
Gorgeous robe! The colors are just stunning, it is soft, fits well, and has pockets! Good quality, provides a living to women in Indonesia, and is beautiful--what could be better!
- How accurate was the sizing? I am 5'8" and wear an 8-10. Size was perfect for me. Hit mid calf, roomy without drowning me.
I was very surprised when I opened the perfectly packed robe in such a small cloth envelope. It doesn't look like the picture at all but I really liked it and my daughter was amazed when I walked in the room with it on. She loved it as well. I love blue but this had no blue at all, mainly reds and dark green.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect for me-petite
Pretty, comfy robe, but very stingy on fabric; not big enough to be the first one I grab from the closet. I'm a curvy size 14 and thought it would work, but not so much; gave it to my size 10 daughter, who loves it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. AVERAGE
- How accurate was the sizing? INACCURATE
I bought this as a gift. Love the color, light weight and a very feminine style. I did buy 2 more as gifts for medium size people.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not as bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? runs on the small side
This is a beautiful robe and I just love it. I love the bright colors and the way it is true to size.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, very beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great merchandise.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
I ordered 3 of the Batik women's robe. The feel and look of the material is wonderful. I am sending one out as a present. I don't believe you will dissatisfied ordering this robe. It is fall here and cold so I am waiting for the spring and summer to wear my robes. Sitting on the porch with my cup of coffee is whatI'm waiting for soon.
I NEVER write reviews...I had to write a review in this case Please save your money! HUGE dissapointment! Looks nothing like the picture ! Not peacock in color! More like a kwanza robe that one could buy in Harlem... More similar to something Eddie Murphy might wear in Coming to America... Not sexy, pretty, or remotely attractive I know it is Novica but in a way that fact makes the dissapointment even worse