i really like this blind...as long as it is filly extended, the painting is mostly at the bottom and the trees are in the middle,,,,so if you roll it up it loses all the painting. I have it over a back door in the winter, so its great as long as its crappy outside :) and don;t want to roll it up
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? it is not quite as bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
I loved the look of this but I needed the whole 24" width and it is a little shy of that.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good fot the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Just a little smaller than width quoted, so sadly I need to return them.
Online photos of all the blinds show the painting filling the blind. Not only is this not the case, the painting begins at the bottom, not at the top as shown. So none of the painting shows unless the blind is down and the design doesn't start until about half way down. I had hoped the line of trees would show when the blinds were rolled up - not a chance. My windows are shorter than 72" so we dismantled the blind and cut off the excess at the top, but the painting is still half way down the blind. I ordered three for a bow window and kept them as they will serve the purpose but not as decoratively as I'd hoped.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Colors fine but very lightly done - not visible at all in daylight
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Blind itself is made well but the fittings are not.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. Easy to cut down to the size I needed.