The earrings are beautiful & are lightweight but not at all cheaply made! Very flattering!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great weight...not too heavy.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
These are beautiful earrings and I love them, but they are a bit pricey. I think they are gorgeous so I paid the price for them. I have received compliments on them and have been asked where I got them. I love the color of the garnets.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I was very disappointed with these earrings. They were depicted as having larger stones, thereby making you think you were getting quality jewellry at a discount price. WRONG!!! I returned them after I had waited a month for them to be delivered. I asked to be reimbursed for the shipping, and Overstock did grant a full refund, which was good.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, but the stones were miniscule!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very light-weight silver: would bend if you breathed on it; stones were miniscule.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate in lenght, but not as depicted as far as stones and quality of silver.
The earrings are MUCH daintier than they appear in the photo. I like big, dangly earrings and while the dimensions on these are good, they don't have any heft to them at all. The beads are tiny and the metal filigree piece is super thin and light weight. However, they do seem to be well made and I do like the look of them. Had I paid any more for them though, I'd be really annoyed and would return them. For the price, I'll keep them and wear them occassionally. If you like dangly, on the daintier side earrings, you'd probably like these just fine.