This is a lovely screen made of matchsticks but, from a distance, looks like an ethereal Chinese drawing drawn on old parchment. I'm using it for privacy in front of a window and it suddenly lends my Study (with it's fireplace) an elegant "Old World, Antique' ambiance. The design is soft, not obtrusive so it blends in with other elements easily. Seems pretty sturdy and quick delivery too. Glad I took the risk -- in this case, well worth it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears well-made and sturdy
- How accurate was the sizing? Appears accurate
I was torn between purchasing several pieces of oversized/over-priced art work to cover a flawed wall, or this reasonably-priced divider. The picture of this Asian Beauty symbolizes freedom to me. At this point in my life, I needed to be reminded of this. It arrived in perfect condition. I unpacked it carefully and lovingly. What a fantastic piece to add to my new "Woman Cave!" It is gorgeous!!! Everyone who has seen it raves over it's beauty. I am more than pleased with this purchase. I am elated!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors in this lovely masterpiece are more vivid than in the picture...thank goodness...but still delicate and soft.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not just a room divider. It is a piece of art. I was pleased that the quality is everthing I had hoped and more.
- How accurate was the sizing? I needed this to cover some flaws in a wall. So, the measurements needed to be almost exact. There was hardly any room for error. It's perfect!
Looks even nicer than in the picture! Shipping was quick and it was well packaged so arrived in excellent shape. It is an absolutely beautiful addition to the room and serves as an interesting focal point. Excellent quality especially for the price!
I purchased this beautiful screen not as a room divider but for my dining room wall. I was in need of something quite large and this was so beautiful why not hang it.... My husband took the hinges off and bumped them up together on the wall. Voila, a beautiful piece of art on the wall.This screen is very delicate in it's colors,warm and pleasing to the eye . I simply love it. So many people have asked me where I purchased it.Thanks,
It is a lovely focal point and simple in design to be casual and soft which is what I had in mind. Some of the other screens available appreard too heavy for me, though very beautiful. My only comment is that the hardware seemed uneven in its final finishes, however is is nothing that distracts from the scerene nature to the piece.