This beautiful hand-crafted pillow comes in a 'space bag' which compresses all of the air out of the pillow itself. It will not re-puff if you just pull at it; I placed mine in the 'fluff' cycle on the dryer for 30 minutes, and voila! A chubby beautiful pillow emerged. I bought two and the stamping is a little lighter on one than the other, which to me makes it look more hand made. I love the boiled wool feel of the fabric. To insert the pillow stuffer into the cover is done well with a zipper, not just an open back, making it finished well and it looks like it will h hold up for a long time. I love this pillow and am glad I bought two so they can balance each other nicely on a large couch. O.com comes through again! Thanks.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, the color was true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect
The pillow is slightly more orange in color than the displayed picture, but not much. It's made of a cotton/felt feeling fabric and arrives vacuum packed. It plumps up when you open it, but won't get as puffy as it looks in the picture. Overall, very pleased with the pillow, would definitely recommend to a friend.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color received was slightly more orange that the displayed color, but not a lot different.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pillow is good quality - arrives vacuum packed and puffs up when you open it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect