Beautiful sweater. Snagged it on a nail and was able to pull fabric back in, and it was good as new. Very comfortable material and fit. I would say if you have bigger hips you may want to go a size larger because it gathers a little tighter there.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is made very well and it had a nice medium thickness
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I love the sweater---- matches a lot of my things--- and have gotten complements on it
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This sweater is very soft and incredibly lightweight...I love it!....the colors are exactly as displayed and it fit me as I hopes/expected....it is a well made garment and highly recommend it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? colot was spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is terrific
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was very good
I am a knitter, and thus appreciate a well-done sweater. This one is very nicely constructed and I love the knitting in the round on the top patterned portion. The side scallop effect is attractive and probably contributes to the comfort. Wore it last weekend in Michigan on a very chilly day. I was toasty. The colors are lovely too. I would highly recommend this garment.
This is a beautiful sweater. The colors are vibrant and the wool is soft, not scratchy at all as is often the cae. The sweater is pricey, however, which is why I did not give it a perfect score. But I am fully satisfied and happy with the purchase. It was especially appreciated this winter in particular, which has been so much colder than we are used to in these latitudes.