This is a beautiful sweater. I ordered a size larger after reading one of the reviews. Glad I did. It fit but sleeves were still a little tight. Color is very pretty and looks very close to picture on website. Unfortunately, I had to return the sweater. It is a little too scratchy for me. I tried layering it with long sleeve undie but still was scratchy. I really hated to send it back because it is a very nice sweater.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? color looks very close to picture on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was very good. Well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a larger size and it fit but sleeves were still a little tight.
When I pulled the sweater out of the packaging, I was so excited. It was a beautiful color. The wool was soft and felt fabulous. I ordered a large even though I often wear a medium. The Nymph sweater was labeled a large. When I tried to pull it on, I couldn't get my arms through the sleeves. I looked closely at the Nymph sweater sleeve and from the elbow to shoulder, the sleeve appeared small, so I checked the size again. Label said large. I tried to get the sweater on again. This time I forced my arms through the sleeves and pulled on the sweater. The body of the sweater was a good fit, but the sleeves were stretched so tight around my arms, I thought the seams were going to split before I could get the sweater off. I compared the arms of the Nymph sweater to other sweaters in the same order. The Nymph sleeves were significantly smaller and even with some stretching, the Nymph sleeves didn't come close to the size of the other larges. Actually, I bought 4 Alpaca Wool sweaters that day and two were wonderful and two suffered from "tiny bisceps" issues. But the Nymph was the worst. I hate the effort of returns, especially since I didn't save the original packaging. I tried on one of the other sweaters and it fit beautifully, so I made the assumpiton since all came from the same seller, they would be of like size. I plan to send this sweater back along with the other that doesn't fit and keeping the other two that fit just fine. Here's the takeaway: If you have tiny, skinny arms, this sweater may work for you. But if you are of average size, I don't recomend the Nymph sweater.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft, great feel
- How accurate was the sizing? poor, the body of the sweater was great, however the sleeve/arms were very small.
I was looking for a casual sweater that would be warm, but not bulky, and this fit the bill. If you're sensitive to wool, as I am, you may want to allow enough room to layer. I ordered one size up, and that gives me enough room to wear a silk lj top underneath. The color is close to as pictured, but a bit more green on the blue-green spectrum.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is a little more green-blue than aqua.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered one size up, based on other reviews.